Friday, October 31, 2008

More Stuff with JD


It's so much fun to have JD visiting with us. He's a great house guest.



Baby Polly and I enjoy a time of 'outdoor' fun with the TreeHouse Swing.


I got to go to a Knoxville Ice Bears hockey game! That was lots of fun, even if they didn't win. This picture is from pre-game warm-ups. That's why there are so many players on the ice (and so few fans in the stands.)
 
 

I even got to get up-close and personal with one of the Ice Bears Hunnies. This beautiful lady even recognized me as (formerly) being an American Girl. We briefly talked about her having, who else, Samantha.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get a pick with one of the Hunnies! hehehehehe :D -Omar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howw old are you? because you bought josefina in1997 I was born in1996

    ReplyDelete