Monday, October 27, 2008

JD enjoys Dollywood


JD took a trip to Dollywood Amusement Park in Tennessee this weekend.

First I got all buckled up in the doll-sized car seat for the trip.

 
After about 30 minutes in the car, we were there!


Dollywood was having their Harvest Celebration so everything was
all decorated for Autumn. It was so pretty.
 
 
I got to eat a nice, home cooked meal at Granny Ogle's.
No, I didn't eat ALL this cornbread, but it surely was delicious.
 
I got to play the pick-a-duck (or frog) game.
 
And I took a fun ride on the Carousel.
 


I did NOT ride the Mystery Mine. That looks a bit scary.

I had a great day and the weather was perfect!
I can't wait to see what I get to do next at AmericanGirlRescue!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like JD had a great time! The carseat looks very comfortable and safe. :D -Omar

    ReplyDelete
  2. His little outfit just cracks me up - so realistic looking!!..The jeans (with belt loops) and little black belt that matches his black bumpers are so blasted cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I will make a camp out in my backyard and spend the night out with my dolls!

    ReplyDelete