Saturday, October 11, 2008

JD can see!


We were noticing that JD didn't seem to be able to see things far away and we were concerned for him. So we had his eyes checked:

It turned out that I could hardly see at all; I needed glasses!


 
I selected these brown, oval glasses and now I can see more of this
beautiful part of the country in east Tennessee.


First off, I noticed the beautiful rolling hills and the hay being harvested.
 
And I could see the colorful fall leaves!


Oh, and the ground dried up so I got to take a spin on the dirt bike!
AAAAAAAAAHHH!

3 comments:

  1. Love the glasses! Thanks! Love the t-shirt image too! Thanks so much! The dirt bike looks like fun! -Omar

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so handsome and grown up in his glasses..I love them on him !!

    ReplyDelete