Friday, March 14, 2008

Corde on Tour


Ah, another Traveler has arrived already at AmericanGirlRescue. Corde (GT#21) is from California and is trying to go to every state during her travels. She's been to Arkansas, New York and Massachusetts so far. Now she's very welcome here in Tennessee.



Meet Cordelia!
Visit her and follow all her traveling at her own blog "Corde on Tour". 
(update: original travel blog gone, so updated this post with a few of her photos)









 I'm in Tennessee (March 14, 2008)




Racing in Tennessee (March 16, 2008)






 Fun in Tennessee (March 20, 2008)






Knoxville, TN (March 23, 2008)



Easter Sunday Flowers (March 23, 2008)


 Spring Time Fun (March 28, 2008)




Wagon Race (March 29, 2008)




Goodbye, Tennessee! (March 31, 2008)

1 comment:

  1. Shes pretty....you have a lot I have Kit....I'm gonna add you to my friends list.....there all pretty..my mom said If I finish my school at the end of the school year she will take me to the american girl store in.....

    ReplyDelete