Friday, March 7, 2008

More Stuff in Tennessee (Sadie)

More stuff in Tennessee

 Here are some pictures of other things that I've done this week in Tennessee.One morning for breakfast the girls and I had some hot cocoa and capaccinos. Josefina made us some Bizcochitos too!

Check me out here! This was SO much fun. I held on really tightly and screamed the entire time. Don't worry, Mom, I was wearing Lindsey's helmet to protect me in case I fell off.

We went downtown to the Library. I found the exact book that I wanted to read!

Then we went to the Museum of Art. You can't take pictures inside, but here I am outside!



What trip to downtown Knoxville would be complete without a stop at the Sunsphere! The Sunsphere was designed as a symbol of the sun and was built for the World's Fair that was held in Knoxville in 1982.


Check out the view of the city from up here inside the Sunsphere! Everyone looks like little ants from up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment