Tuesday, February 12, 2008

UT Lady Vols


Alex got to go with me to the University of Tennessee Lady Vols basketball game last night. It was "think pink" night where we were raising money for breast cancer awareness. So she had to wear pink as well as the traditional orange.


This was the only good picture I got of her because there were 17,000 (dressed in pink) fans. She's wearing Jess's meet skirt too...which looks pretty good with this shirt.
UT won, but just barely and just in the last .2 of a second. Go Vols!

3 comments:

  1. this is so cool me and my friend love american girl dolls I have kaya and nicki and my friend has kirsten, I wish I had a doll house for my dolls


    (Bethany...Debra's dd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo; it looks like Alex had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment is a bit late, but Alex got to see an amazing game. Go Lady Vols! I really like your site. It is very well done. Now if only I could find an AG sized Lady Vols jersey with the number 3!

    ReplyDelete