Thursday, February 28, 2008

Traveling Sadie Arrives

Here in Tennessee! 

We have a new traveling doll here now. Mercedes (GT#11) is from Pennsylvania. She has already spent some time in Alaska and Oregon. After her time here in Tennessee she is scheduled to go to Chicago, Cincinnati, Connecticut and Wisconsin before returning back to her Mama in PA. What fun for Sadie! (Sadie has her own blog)

 

Hi Family! I just wanted to let you all know that I've arrived safely in Tennessee. My box was a bit smooshed, but I'm okay. The weather certainly is warmer here than it has been on my travels so far.


I met some of the girls who live here with AGR, but they all don't share the same room. Here's me with Jess, Kailey, Mia and Darcy. You can almost see Nicki behind me.



The girls in the other room made a bit of closet space for me so that I could hang up my things. I think I'm going to enjoy my time here. Thanks for letting me travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment