Monday, February 25, 2008

Alex heads out


We've had lots of fun with Traveling Alex. I just realized when I got her box out of the basement to get her packed up and ready to go on her next adventure, that she has her OWN blog! I'm so sorry that I didn't post on her own blog the whole time she was with us, so I put the entries over there today so we could keep all her adventures together.

If you want to keep up with Alex as she goes other places, you can follow her blog
The Adventures of Traveling Alexandria.

The girls here were very sad (we all are) to send Alex on her way. We made her a lunch to take with her so she wouldn't get hungry on her trip to Virginia.



We made her a PB&J, a Mayfield chocolate milk, a bag of Cheetos,
an apple and a Twinkie.









Now she's all packed and ready to head out. Goodbye, Alex!!
We are going to miss you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment