Monday, July 7, 2008

Kealoha's Goodbye!


Okay, so now it's time for me to head to my next host's home. I've had lots of fun in Tennessee. Here are a few more pictures of some of the things I did here.






I got to visit the Sunsphere. It's a 266-ft tall structure that was built for the 1982 World's Fair that was held in Knoxville,  One of the exhibits at that World's Fair was the introduction of the Rubik's Cube at the Hungarian Pavilion.  I got to see it as it's still on display at the World's Fair Park. It's six-foot square!





I even got to buy a small, my sized Rubik's Cube to take home with me.


Oh, and I got to play with the mini-girls' house too.


It's so sweet and the mini-girls love their new home.I'm going to miss it here at AGR,
but I'm very excited to be continuing my travels.
 
Goodbye new friends in Tennessee!

Love, Kealoha

No comments:

Post a Comment